Every week, we present you with a selection of videos from youtube. You have a chance to choose which videos you want to see on the site, all you have to do is send the name of the video or artiste to my mail box (unilagblogger@yahoo.com). We also present you with a poll, and next week's poll will be for the best dressed girl in class. Please mail your nominations to me before Sunday and the polls will me published. Thanks for your cooperation.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Jokes

That day's around the corner, and I felt it would be nice to make y'all laugh a little, so I compiled these jokes. Enjoy.

Student of Psychology
A very shy guy goes into a pub on Valentine's Day night and sees a beautiful young woman sitting alone at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I brought you a drink?" She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!"
Everyone in the pub started staring at them. Naturally, the guy was terribly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table totally red faced.
After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm really sorry if I embarrassed you just then. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."
At this the guy responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean? $300?"

  
I just had a dream about it
A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know tonight." he said.

That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams".


A smart, handsome and sexy young man dressed in the most sophisticated manner walked into the bar. He noticed a woman staring at him without blinking her eyes with an open mouth. Flattered, he approached the woman and said in his sexiest deep voice - "I'll do anything you wish, beautiful lady, for just $20 but on one condition." The woman was trapped in a moment and asked as if in a trance - "What's your condition?" The young man replied, "Tell me your wish in just three words." After a long pause, woman opened her purse, counted the money and handed it to the man along with her address. She then looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, "Clean my house."


A couple came upon a wishing well. The wife leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny. The husband decided to make a wish, too but he leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned. The wife was stunned for a moment but then smiled, "It really works!"

 If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.


When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.


First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."


Worst thing you can say on a first date
  • I used to have a real bad bedwetting problem ... but the last couple of weeks I've gotten it under control.
  • I know we just met and this might seem a little sudden ... but could I borrow five thousand naira?
  • I don't see my ex-girlfriend that much ... thanks to the Panti Prison
  • Wait till my wife hears about this!
  • I had a good time tonight. I'd love to see you again in six to eight months with good behavior. 
And, before I sign out, here are some tips for the guys on what not to say to your dates on Monday:
1. I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.
2. People say I remind them of Eddie Haskell.
3. I used to come here all the time with my ex.
4. I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn't hurt to consider it.
5. Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my voice on the answering machine every hour.
6. I like clay. It's mushy.
7. I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look.
8. And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest.
9. I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.
10. It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date just won't be as smart as I am.

Remember, I'm just a class gossip, and much of what I say shouldn't be taken seriously. Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment